Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the Visit Lauderdale Science Festival! The Festival is a large-scale, highly visible, outdoor event where many STEM organizations, companies and groups will connect with thousands of families, science-lovers and festival-goers of all ages. This is a super-charged, super-fun celebration of science! These FREE events feature hundreds of dynamic demonstrations, mind-blowing presentations, hands-on activities and engaging experiments and draw families from all around South Florida.
Please check back for our Exhibitor Application Form to sign-up to exhibit at the 2025 Festival. We ask exhibitors to think of a fun, STEM related, interactive activity for your table. More comprehensive materials will be provided upon registration.
For updates on when our application opens or further questions, please email email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: Friday, January 31, 2025, at 5 p.m. ET.
- Exhibitor Notifications: All exhibitors will be notified of their status before or on February 7, 2025
- Acceptance, Booth Fees and Completed Paperwork: Friday, February 14, 2025, at 5 p.m. ET. If you miss this deadline the spot will be forfeited.
- Assigned Booth and Load-In Time: Friday, February 21, 2025, at 5 p.m. ET.
- Load-In: Per assigned time on Saturday, March 8, 2025, before 7 a.m. ET.
- Load-Out: Per assigned time on Saturday, March 8, 2025, after 5 p.m. ET.