Join us in our Keller Science Theater for STEM Presentations from the Professionals! From sea turtles, climate change, sustainability, and sharks we invite you to listen and engage with scientists in the field. Take a seat and have your questions ready.
- 10:30-11:30am Sea Turtles: Conservation and Behavior with Dr. Derek Burkholder from NSU Broward County Sea Turtle Conservation Program
- 11:45-12:45pm Climate Change 101 with Glennys Navarrete from CLEO Institute
- 1:00-1:30pm Shark Sciences with Carlee Bohannon from Save Our Seas and Minorities in Shark Sciences, Inc.
- 1:45-2:15pm Sustainability 101 A sustainability Panel moderated by MODS Director of Environmental Sustainability, Lance Cutrer
- 2:30-3:00pm Sprouting STEAM Storytime with MODS Youth Education Team
- 3:15-3:45pm Shark Sciences with Dr. Catherine Macdonald from Save Our Seas and UM Rosenstiel School of Marine, Atmospheric, and Earth Sciences
- 4:00-4:30pm Weather and Wellness with Bonnie Schneider from Weather and Wellness